Playful heart

Wednesday 14 September 2011

V-Rock Disney

When Disney and Jrockers collide, you get...

V-Rock Disney!

I'm so excited about this album, someone very amazing has already began uploading the videos and I'll be posting them on this blog. Amazing well known Jrockers have covered exactly eleven well known and loved songs from the classic Disney era, including 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' from Lion King, preformed by Aoi which I am completely elastic about! I'm so happy to see NIGHTMARE (Twice!!!!), and Sadie, and Plastic Tree and THE KIDDIE on the list and I am so cheered up by listening to the songs that my worries about uni has faded away! I'll probably edit this post to make more sense in the morning.With thanks to Jpop Asia I bring you the song list of the V-Rock Disney album.

V-ROCK DISNEY 2011.9.14
01. The Sorcerer’s Apprentice (‘Fantasia’) – NIGHTMARE
02. Friend Like Me (‘Aladdin’) – NIGHTMARE
03. Beauty and the Beast (‘Beauty and the Beast’) – Kawamura Ryuuichi
04. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride (‘Lilo & Stitch’) – PENICILLIN
05. Chim Chim Cheree (‘Mary Poppins’) – Plastic Tree
06. This Is Halloween (‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’) – Sadie
07. Can You Feel the Love Tonight (‘The Lion King’) – Aoi
08. Supercalifraglisticexpialidocious (‘Mary Poppins’) – THE KIDDIE
09. When You Wish Upon a Star (‘Pinocchio’) – NINJAMAN JAPAN
10. Heigh-Ho (‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’) – CASCADE
11. You’ll Be In My Heart (‘Tarzan’) – DASEIN


The Sorcerer's Apprentice -- NIGHTMARE

Friend like me -- NIGHTMARE


The Hawaiian Roller coaster ride -- PENCILLIN

Chim Chim Cheere -- Plastic Tree
This is Halloween -- Saddie

Can You Feel The Love Tonight -- Aoi

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious -- The Kiddie


When you wish upon a stair -- Ninjaman Japan

Heigh Ho --- CASCADE

 Now after all that excitement... I should get some sleep. I'll update this blog again tomorrow.... Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!