Playful heart

Monday 21 November 2011

Korean Music - My guilty addictions

Korean music can be so brilliant and amazing. Take Tablo's new song, Airbag which is just gorgeous!



And then, theres the new song with Kyuhyun and Yoon Jongshin which is so beautiful....


Admit it, you wanted him to take off more than just his scarf. Didn't you? Yes, you did.

So now you have a taste of good, clean, excellent music, it's time to introduce three Korean pop songs which we know for some reason we really shouldn't like them, but for some reason or another, it turns out that we're actually COMPLETELY ADDICTED. Yes, I'm going on about those kind of songs. And what better way to start of than with SNSD's Gee.



The song is cheesy, far too cute, and very repetitive. Usually I'd absoloutely hate a song like this, but Girl's Generation has a specific charm that no human being can resist. Somehow, I'm pulled into this magical power, and I'm going all Gee Gee Gee Gee for S-N-S-D.

Random Fact:This song is so loved by k-poppers it was used at a flash mob in London.
Also, aren't coloured jeans supposed to be in fashion now? Looks like this band is way ahead on trends ;)


Yes, I love this song. And you will too, once you've listened it a couple of times. SHINee's Ring Ding Dong isn't my worst guilty k-pop addiction, because if you listen to it, it's actually pretty good. I'll be honest, I didn't notice this at first but after a day or two this became the song I was listening to all day ! I love their groovy dancing.

Random Fact: SHINee recently preformed in the UK!
Whoever managed to see them was very lucky =__=
Next up is a song by one of the biggest Hallyu stars, he's appeared in multiple hollywood films, and have created many albums of awesomeness. And now for his most guilty pleasure song ever created...


Rainism -- song, danced, acted, entertained by the one and only Rain Bi. There really isn't much explanation needed in this one, even the lyrics are something that would cause me to stop watching this video. But.
It's.
Just.
Far.
Too.
Sexy.

You also have to understand that Rain Bi a king, he can get away with having a big ego, having the power to stop random people growling at him, and just having that aura of cool.

Sadly, he's joined the military now, but I look forward to his come back in two years time...

Random Fact:  Did you know that Rain Bi has had a dance of with Stephan Colbert?


It was such a funny video, but all I could find was a Korean news report about it.
Still quite entertaining to watch though!


And that's it for this post! Let me know your thoughts below, and stay in tuned for a part 2...!
(Because we all know that these kind of songs are made quite frequently...)

Edit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!